- Marhaba is required to ensure that all new applications and merchants are boarded using the appropriate legal and regulatory standards for market.
EVO’s customer contract process ~ Conduct
- Evo Payments operates in the UK with a market leading signature-less and paper-less customer contract process known as the Payment Acceptance Agreement.
- Commitment to the contract from the customer is based on a series of activities and actions across the end to end sales process which together as referred to as ‘Conduct’.
- EVO will only share data with other members of the EVO Group and partners as appropriate to the sales, onboarding and account management processes at EVO. This is not a right to use or sell your data for general marketing purposes.
- The sales messaging/script to be read or shared with the customer during initial conversation has been revised to shorten the text and to be easier for sales to share and customers to understand. The message should be read or emailed in full with evidence that this is completed in every sales call. The wording is: